s'ling question

guitarlust

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
this question has to do with slings, but not regarding sling husbandry. i asked people on yahoo this question and as of now i have not gotten any responses(probably because of what i mentioned the camera would be used for). is anybody knowledgeable about cameras and what camera is best for taking detailed up-close shots of slings? i am looking for something that can take quality, upclose shots and distanced (w/ zoom) shots and is inexpensive. i hope this is not deleted.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
There are alot of cameras that will allow you to take close up pics of your slings. Most cameras have a micro feature that is on the selection dial that looks like a flower icon. When the camera is placed on that feature it allows you to get really close to the item you are trying to photograph.
If you have not bought the camera yet just tell them what you are using it for the most ie close pictures and they will point you to the best camera for the money you are willing to spend.

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
this question has to do with slings, but not regarding sling husbandry. i asked people on yahoo this question and as of now i have not gotten any responses(probably because of what i mentioned the camera would be used for). is anybody knowledgeable about cameras and what camera is best for taking detailed up-close shots of slings? i am looking for something that can take quality, upclose shots and distanced (w/ zoom) shots and is inexpensive. i hope this is not deleted.
Take a look at my pic thread. The link is below. I don't know if those are the kind of close ups you want or the micro scopic kind but these are pretty detailed. I took them with a Nikon Coolpix S3 and it cost 150 dollars. Good pictures at a good price. Nikon has others in the Coolpix line to choose from too. Just an idea.