Sling Packing Poll

How do YOU pack YOUR slings for shipment?

• Either - depends on size

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Either - depends on value of sling or how many I need to pack

• Other (other method or varies for other reasons)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
A recent thread has gotten me curious as to how people pack their slings for shipment. I would like to know specifically whether you ship them in a vial with a padded paper towel tunnel as shown below or whether you pack them by sending them in the vial (or portion cup) they reside in by adding a paper towel/tissue paper wad to fill the empty space as shown below (or some variation thereof).

I may not get all the choices out there, we'll see from the "other" choice.

Please restrict your answer to slings. Do not make disparaging on other peoples thoughts; I do not want this thread to degenerate into an argument, I just want some data on prevailing methods.

Do not vote for the method you prefer. Do not vote for what you have seen. I want to know what you do.

Please respond only if you have shipped a a number of times, say 10 or more.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'll go wit slightly damp paper towel tunnel in cup or vial
seems work the best and most safe

Last edited:

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I chose paper towel tunnel, but on rare occassions I have had to ship slings in a 1oz condiment cup. When I've shipped in those I've packed them well with towel surrounding them.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Always paper towel 'cocoon'. I don't trust any other method, nor know of any safer one.

-Sean

tacomadiver

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I didn't vote because I don't ship slings, but I think another good poll to ask would be "How have you received slings?" Just a thought.