Sling Molting right now!

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
After my sling G.Pulchripes (2) molted on the 21st i knew my other one would molt very soon. She is molting right now :D i hope everything goes good.

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
After my sling G.Pulchripes (2) molted on the 21st i knew my other one would molt very soon. She is molting right now :D i hope everything goes good.
How much was the size difference before and after g.pulchripes(1) molted? Getting one soon so i'm info hunting :D
Good luck on the molt! Post some pics!

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
How much was the size difference before and after g.pulchripes(1) molted? Getting one soon so i'm info hunting :D
Good luck on the molt! Post some pics!
Idk (1) is molting right now, almost out of her exoskeleton but (2) id say he went from .5" to .75"
(1) was about .75" before molt so maybe she will be an inch now. not sure

Update 8:01pm PST. (1) is fully out and on her back working her legs, i did make a video....but the quality is trash. but you can still kind of see.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH_8quqkMJ8

Last edited:

BorisTheSpider

No this is Patrick
Old Timer
Congrats . Pulchripes are easily my favorite species . They are awesome .

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh sweet, it's all white :D oh that's an okay growth rate i suppose X: can't wait for mine :) congrats on a healthy, bigger sling!

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thank you, The one molted 2 days ago, in 2 days the color changes A LOT!
Woah! Yea now i can see the size and color difference, that's sweet! I love slings, they go through crazy changes :D