Sling missing leg??

robbie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Okay so I just noticed that one of the B. emilia slings i bought is missing a leg:eek: it's only about .25" and I was wondering how long or how many molts will it take for it to grow back the missing leg?????:confused:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Depending on when she lost it two molts should do it, three if she lost it to close to the next molt. I had an emilia sling last fall that was missing 4 legs and a palp. She ate prekilled and three molts later you could not tell she ever was missing a leg.
One leg should be easy for her. I still to this day find it amazing they can do that.

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Depending on when she lost it two molts should do it, three if she lost it to close to the next molt. I had an emilia sling last fall that was missing 4 legs and a palp. She ate prekilled and three molts later you could not tell she ever was missing a leg.
One leg should be easy for her. I still to this day find it amazing they can do that.

Pretty cool recovery!!!:clap:

robbie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thanks, I knew it would grow back just not sure on how long, thanks for the input. And yeah it is the coolest thing that they can do that!!!:worship: i wish i knew the secret.....lol