sling enclosure ideas?

lychas

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i have 50-60 odd t's that need rehousing, average 3-5cm. What size enclosure would be best and what the cheapest if i need to buy 60 odd containers at a time? Need some depth as they are burrowers

lychas

Arachnolord
Old Timer
sound good but i dont imagine post to australia would be very cheap:(

LimaMikeSquared

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Are they terrestrial or arboreal? You could try ordering some tupperware pots like the plastic round ones you get from chinese places - You may be able to get them in bulk.

Postage to australia shouldn't cost too mcuh should it? America to britain is about £30 on what we have ordered.

Hope this helps.

LMS

lychas

Arachnolord
Old Timer
they are burrowers so looking at something with a bit of depth

LimaMikeSquared

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hmmm, you could have a look around on the internet, a commpany near you may do something that you want for a good price, but otherwise you could email the owner of the spidershop and ask how much the postage would be to you then re-asses.

Have you tried posting an add up on the ATA forum? There might be someone there who can help you

Thats about all i can think of to help you.

LMS

Flagg

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I don't know about availability in Australia, but for slings I like to use amac flat top acrylic cubes. They're relatively cheap and come in various sizes and depths.

http://amacplastics.com/

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks for the links. It looks like they (Pioneer plastics) sell aquariums as well.