Sling appreciation

miranda0331

Arachnosquire
Hello! I’m new to the hobby and recently my slings have redecorated their enclosures. I just thought I’d make an appreciation post. It still amazes me how these tiny little things can put in so much work, and I don’t think it’ll ever get old 2C5C1540-8211-4ED5-BFE8-EE0DACE9B2D1.jpeg 84E7977C-896E-4516-83F2-370FCD21C38E.jpeg 19C8C56A-C6DD-4963-BD0B-4D831128B856.jpeg

0311usmc

Arachnobaron
Watching slings work on their enclosures is one of the best things about keeping tarantulas besides watching them grow into adult coloring. Off topic I noticed your 0331. We're you a machine Gunner by chance or just a coincidence?

miranda0331

Arachnosquire
Watching slings work on their enclosures is one of the best things about keeping tarantulas besides watching them grow into adult coloring. Off topic I noticed your 0331. We're you a machine Gunner by chance or just a coincidence?
My dad actually was. Growing up he always used that number for his accounts and now I do too. I never even realized it had any correlation to that.

0311usmc

Arachnobaron
That's really cool. Yes 0331 is a machine gunner for the Marines. Welcome to the boards. You will find everyone here is willing to help you 100% if you have any questions just ask. Again nice setup for you sling enjoy it.

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
I find this one of the best parts of the hobby...observing the slings as they grow and as they go about their lives.

mellow

Arachnobaron
Slings are awesome! I'm planning on getting a few different kinds of slings pretty soon! 😁

mellow

Arachnobaron
What kind?! And are these your first spiderlings?
caribena versicolor for sure, gbb if I can find one for sale, maybe some brachypelma and grammostola, and in the future when I have more experience with tarantulas I would like to get a theraphosa blondie, and when I'm ready harpactira pulchripes as my first old world tarantula, and yes I have not had any slings yet. 😃

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
caribena versicolor for sure, gbb if I can find one for sale, maybe some brachypelma and grammostola, and in the future when I have more experience with tarantulas I would like to get a theraphosa blondie, and when I'm ready harpactira pulchripes as my first old world tarantula, and yes I have not had any slings yet. 😃
Good luck! You seem to have a solid ladder system to follow!

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
That's really cool. Yes 0331 is a machine gunner for the Marines. Welcome to the boards. You will find everyone here is willing to help you 100% if you have any questions just ask. Again nice setup for you sling enjoy it.
You know this because you served, correct?

Thanks,

Arthroverts

fried rice

Arachnoknight
Dolichothele diamantinensis slings are awesome. Once they get 3/4” they will start to stay out of their burrow. They get their colors when they get 1”.

0311usmc

Arachnobaron
Thank you for your service @0311usmc. I should have guessed from your username, but wanted to make sure.

Many thanks,

Arthroverts
No problem buddy, thank you! Side note, I get my C.bach ma and doraie tomorrow so stay posted for pictures after the rehousing Anthroverts. Let me make you want that Bach ma even more hahaha. The user on here name basin79 I believe if not so sorry for mess up, posted pictures of his Bach ma on several occasions and I instantly fell in love plus his pictures are on another level to begin with.

justanotherTkeeper

Arachnosquire
Sling appreciation!
Here's my smallest L. parahybana on my index finger. It's amazing how these itty bitty slings can grow into big honkin' spiders! LP.jpg

rusted180

Arachnosquire
No problem buddy, thank you! Side note, I get my C.bach ma and doraie tomorrow so stay posted for pictures after the rehousing Anthroverts. Let me make you want that Bach ma even more hahaha. The user on here name basin79 I believe if not so sorry for mess up, posted pictures of his Bach ma on several occasions and I instantly fell in love plus his pictures are on another level to begin with.
Oh wow! So u ended up gettin one huh???
Awesome! Yeah looking fwd to the pics