Sling almost Bites finger.

Sodaboy1978

Arachnopeon
Seezilla was putting a small cricket in the Versicolor's sling house, at this point the sling usually escapes and runs up my arm. But no not this time, as Seezilla went to put the cricket in, the sling jumped up and pounced the cricket while Seezilla was still holding the cricket in her fingers then the sling after grabbing the cricket ran back into its vile. I was thinking when the sling did that that Seezilla was going to have a bite report. But no, all is good. Seezilla fed the pinktoe with the feeder tongs after that. I really wish we had a video camera on cause that was just awesome.

KevinFrancisco

Arachnopeon
Seezilla was putting a small cricket in the Versicolor's sling house, at this point the sling usually escapes and runs up my arm. But no not this time, as Seezilla went to put the cricket in, the sling jumped up and pounced the cricket while Seezilla was still holding the cricket in her fingers then the sling after grabbing the cricket ran back into its vile. I was thinking when the sling did that that Seezilla was going to have a bite report. But no, all is good. Seezilla fed the pinktoe with the feeder tongs after that. I really wish we had a video camera on cause that was just awesome.
nice...feeding Ts with hands... :D

seezilla

Arachnopeon
I just wanted to chime in and say I wasn't TRYING to feed with my fingers, cause I have read some stories and know the risks involved. I was just trying to put the cricket in the vial so the versi could eat. :wall: Should have known better, but it was still funny either way. All I saw was a blue, fuzzy blur. :D