Sling abdomen

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
It’s about time not to feed, that is certain.

Maxthesquid

Arachnosquire
Thanks for your reply we've not fed for 2 weeks now she'll we just not feed at all now until they molt? (Sorry still learning)
correct

just make sure there is nothing in there that candisturb it while it’s molting 👍 and keep water dish full

Justchels

Arachnopeon
correct

just make sure there is nothing in there that candisturb it while it’s molting 👍 and keep water dish full
Thank you I've just filled it up. Thanks for replying we don't like asking on Facebook we get alot of people being rude saying we shouldn't have a spider but we are still learners 😇

Maxthesquid

Arachnosquire
Thank you I've just filled it up. Thanks for replying we don't like asking on Facebook we get alot of people being rude saying we shouldn't have a spider but we are still learners 😇
It’svery hard to make a non-keeper understand the joys of keeping tarantulas. Especially when spiders are so shunned in public view. But on this site don’t worry everybody thinks spiders are adorable lol

Justchels

Arachnopeon
Do they say why you shouldn't have a spider?
Nope I think its because I asked alot of questions but I just like to be sure I'm doing thinks right. I just think they're rude sometimes we all have to start somewhere I've had this spider over a year now she molted when we first got her. So I just want to be sure.

Introvertebrate

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Nope I think its because I asked alot of questions but I just like to be sure I'm doing thinks right. I just think they're rude sometimes we all have to start somewhere I've had this spider over a year now she molted when we first got her. So I just want to be sure.
Funny. It's said that everyone has migrated from forums to FB. That doesn't strike me as a step forward.

Dementeddoll

Arachnoknight
I have experience with T’s and I’ll have my moments where I overthink things. 🤣 then I’m like what am I doing if I already know the answer. 🤣 that’s just me though. So it happens to the best of us. Asking questions is better than nothing. Usually I have slings that fat still take food. I’ll take it they are in premolt once I see them refuse a meal and I don’t offer anything. Their booties look super shiny and slick like grapes. 85D617B6-80EF-4FEE-984C-8743AA962B16.png