Slightly disappointed.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I played hooky from school yet again to wait for a package from Arachnocenter, but it never came. I called them up and apparently there are internal problems right now. So the good thing is I'm getting my $89.00 back via paypal. But the bad thing is that I didn't get my Scorpion, Costa Rican Zebra or Millies. :( But I think I'll order more spiders to make up for it. I think I'll get an Orange Bitey Thing, Costa Rican "Black" Zebra, and California Coast Blond from Bill at Invertepets since he's been such a great guy. Plus I'm buying a Red Phase Rosie and Cyclosternum fasciatum from John Hoke at E-Spiderworld. That should heal my wounds pretty quick. But right now I need to study for a mondo big exam for my Introduction to Broadcasting Class.

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Bill is definitely great about his shipments. I procrastinated a little on my last one and had him hold it for a few days (I work night shift and sleep during the day and can't receive packages). The female Apistobuthus pterygocerus (Giant Arabian Deathstalker scorpion) of the pair, sadly died before shipment. But Bill said something that I agree with totally. I can't remember exactly what is was, but it was basically, better now than later, in my situation. I'm just gonna get a lot of stuff to heal the "pain"!!! *lol* If he does get some more of the Apistobuthus scorps in, I'm gonna get them asap. It's just the idea of coming up with another 200 something bucks to get them. eek!

adios,
edw. =D

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yeah. He is a pretty great guy. I'm just bummed out that I'm not getting a Yellow Legged Creeping Spider after all. :( I really, really wanted one and I can't find them anywhere else but at Arachnocenter.

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, there's always something to cure it....more!!! *lol* Considering the rarity of the scorps I had purchased from Bill (Invertepet), I was to the point to where I was honestly at a loss for words. I truthfully didn't even know what to say. The first import of the species was only a couple years ago and there have only been a few shipments into the states with the species. The first time, I ordered and sent the money to glades. They called me the next day and told me they sold them to somebody eles. Then, the next time (this time) I saw them come up on the US market, I got a sexed pair, the female died before shipment to me. Just my luck. There have been no succesful breedings of the species yet in the US and like I said, they are extremely rare to come onto the market. I'll just get a whole bunch more scorps and stuff. heheh It'll make it all better. :D

adios,
edw. =D

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Thanks!

You two all went and got me misty-eyed... ;)

Email me for availability and such. Ed, I think we can find other stuff you're interested in (if not the male Apisto).

G2K, your stuf is on schedule for delivery as we discussed. Anything else feel free to PM or email me. :)

bill

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ok. I can't wait to see my new babies! That'll cheer me up. Although if you ever come across any Yellow Legged Creeping Scorpions let me know. I really wanted that Scorpion too.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wekk I finally called Arachnocenter concerning the refund I'm supposed to be getting. I've given them about a week to get everything straightened up. I just hate to keep you waiting for payments, Bill. I know how long it took to get that $160.00 from Paypal for my first order. The payment for the second one came in faster than the first. Hopefully I'll have the money soon.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Oh. I forgot to put down the scientific name for the Yelloe Legged breed of scorpion I want. It is O. apser, not to be confused with the other, more deadly Yellow Legged Scorpion.