Sleazoid's picture thread

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi everyone, this will be my picture thread, I have been wanting to get better at taking pictures of my Tarantulas, and like to show them off too. :cool: Hope you all enjoy them. I am sorry I don't have a really good camera, but I did what I could with what I have. None of my Pokies or Psalmopoeus wanted to be photographed it seems. My fiance names all my T's, so credit to her on that. Once again hope you enjoy.

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens - Suki
Look at her with her little butt up in the air. Cute, but very skittish and fast.

Brachypelma smithi - Azula

Poecilotheria ornata - Anri

Pelinobius muticus - Foofoocuddlypoops

Pamphobeteus platyomma Female - Mae
She is the most defensive of all my Tarantulas, also has the greatest feeding response.

Brachypelma vagans Female - Fizzgig
She really needs to molt. I have been waiting almost a year. NOTE: Are those mites on her carapace in the second photo?

Brachypelma vagans - Ty Lee

Eupalaestrus campestratus - Tabitha

Ephebopus cyanognathus - Katara
This is my favorite of all my T's don't ask me why as I could not tell you, but I guess just because she is so funny all the time with the way she acts.

Nhandu coloratovillosus - Kida Masaomi

Nhandu coloratovillosus - Toph

Poecilotheria miranda - Celty

Poecilotheria metallica - Shizuo

Poecilotheria subfusca highland - Izaya

Brachypelma boehmei - Zuko

Poecilotheria rufilata - Pandora

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice collection you got there Avatar fan ;):D
Thank you and yeah my fiance named all my Tarantulas, and she made me watch Avatar thinking I wouldn't like it. In the end though I think it is one of the greatest cartoons ever made.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Very nice! You've got a good amount of Ts on my "Wish List" lol