Skittish T?

Lucifel

Arachnopeon
I went on vacation late in December, and had some friends watch over all of our animals (four cats, one Grammostola rosea). When I returned on the third of January, the rosea was acting very skittish. Before, she wouldn't move unless I accidentally touched her or something. Now, she runs a couple of inches (at least) if I just lift the lid to her tank.
It's really worrying me, can I do anything to make her less stressed?

Johnny1320

Arachnopeon
Leave her alone?

From what I have read, rosies are strange/moody. I'm willing to bet a species that is know to fast for months can have a mood for just as long.

Lucifel

Arachnopeon
Oh, I do leave her alone as much as possible. She eats every week or so, I'm just pretty sure she's upset about something. :(

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Are you positive the cats can't get on top of its enclosure when you aren't around? If nothing else has changed in the enclosure then make sure the water dish is full and then don't open the lid for a couple weeks, unless it is emptied. From the information you provided, I have no clue what is going on with it. However, Ts are prone to mood swings and cats are prone to mischief, so perhaps the two clashed worlds.