• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

skippydude

Rick McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

I recently completed a trade with Thomas, and it went very well. His packing, animals, and communication are all top notch.

Highly reccomended!

CitizenNumber9

Arachnobaron
Positive!

Tom and I decided on a trade of some of his B. dubia for some of my slings. His packaging was excellent, communication was stellar, and overall proffessionalism was perfect! I recommend his to anyone and look forward to doing business again.

Thanks again!
Autumn

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
100% POSITIVE!!!

I recently did a trade transaction with Thomas and everything went on smoothly. I received my end of the trade and im very satisfied with the health of the T that he sent me as well as his packing skills.. ill definitely do business with him in the near future!!

Adiowns

Arachnopeon
Recently bought a hadrurus spadix scorpion from Thomas, looks beautiful, and is exactly what I wanted. The scorpion was packed perfectly and was healthy upon arrival, what more can a happy owner of a scorpion ask for.

100% positive rating will do business again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ARACHNO-SMACK48

Arachnoknight
I just completed a trade with Thomas! It was 100% positive! The T's arrived in perfect condition, nice and healthy! He even shipped them next day! Would do business again without hesitation!

CitizenNumber9

Arachnobaron
This review is a little late but a couple weeks ago I sold some slings to Skip and everything was fantastic! He is very professional to work with, paid fast, and kept great communication. I look forward to our next transaction. Thanks again!

Barbossa

Arachnopeon
100% POSITIVE!

Did a trade with Thomas for some dubia and he sent them when he said he would. No doas and a massive over count. My little box turtle was super thrilled to have these for resting upon! I'd definitely trade with him again.

gottarantulas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!!!

This review for Thomas is about a week late. The transaction from the get go was ideal to the extent of prompt payment and great communication. In the course of, I had to fly out of town for a family matter and didn't get a chance to ship Thomas' package. Upon my immediate return I notified him of such and he proved quite considerate. I would definitely recommend doing business with Thomas for all of the aforementioned reasons and look forward to future transactions.

Inland Sea

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
Positive.

Just received my end of a trade and couldn't be more pleased. Will be happy to do more business with Thomas.

satchellwk

Arachnoknight
I sent skippy my male B. albopilosum a few months ago and I was happy to receive a whole bunch of healthy, well-packed slings today. He volunteered to keep them until right about their first molt and has generously provided me with some care info since I'm still a novice when it comes to slings. I'm extremely happy and would certainly recommend him to anyone.

bwusstig

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE
I just finished a trade with Thomas. Communication throughout the whole process was great and the animals were well packed and arrived in perfect shape! Would recommend to anyone!
Thanks again!

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
100% Excellent!!

Did a little trade with Thomas. Communication is fantastic and shipped the day we agreed upon. I was just going to send him free slings but I guess he wanted to give me some slings as well and that's how the trade was made. All around great guy and hope to do more business in the future!

-JohnD.

Last edited:

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
WOW I had no idea. Thomas sent the box overnight! I found the package on my doorstep this morning rather than a day later, AND he gave me some extra slings, all alive btw. That's two surprises in one day. I'm feeling a bit guilty right now. I can't thank him enough. Trust me on this you will not be disappointing dealing with him!

-JohnD.

Last edited:

gobey

Arachnoknight
I recently ordered an excellently priced adult female OBT from Thomas. He communicated well through the whole process answering all my questions. The package shipped in excellent condition with superb packing. The animal is a healthy gorgeous specimen. His "freebie" was THREE B. Albopilosum slings!

Can't recommend him enough!

Last edited:

azroc909

Arachnosquire
100 % positive

I recommend Skippydude. worked with me on the shipment, communication was awesome! transaction went really smooth.
Very good packaging, t’s arrived alive. Would not hesitate to do business with him again, and also packed couple extra slings for me. Overall Positive!
Thanks Skip!

Katie779

Arachnopeon
100% positive transaction with Skippydude. T arrived packed wonderfully and he gave me two free slings as well. Communication was great!

patrickbull

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
100% positive

I recently got my end of a trade with skip! Very pleased as always with this man! Fast shipping even though I was late. Everything was alive and well.

June Jupiter

Arachnosquire
My crew likes it's roaches alive and well not cooked to a soupy stinch with no ventilation . The slings I received on the other hand were packed good. So I would recommended for T's but as for roaches ? I think what made me post also is the fact since I received the roaches the FEW alive remainders have been dying off daily. On average I'm thinking four per day since Thursday !! It's irritating honestly because I had an existing colony that hasn't given me any deaths only molting shells since June. My roaches were sent and stuffed in my mailbox (hellbox). All emotions aside I would give a C. (A=Slings,F=Roaches)

Last edited by a moderator:

skippydude

Arachnobaron
June Jupiter,

You were not available when the package arrived and left the package in a sweltering hot mail box all day. The loss of your roaches is your fault. Even after it being your fault, I offered to resend another colony. Why jump the gun with a bad review???