• New Classifieds - Open Beta

The New Classifieds have entered Open Beta status and are now viewable to all registered users.

Our New Classifieds can be reached by clicking "Classifieds" in the forum toolbar or menu. Any ads posted in the New Classifieds should be considered "real ads" and must follow our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules. Ads that do not meet our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules will be deleted, and warnings, without points, will be issued. While our current Classifieds forums will remain viewable during the Open Beta period, and current ads posted there can be bumped, new ads must be posted in our New Classifieds so you can familiarize yourself with the new format. The Classifieds forums will be closed once the Open Beta period ends.

A tutorial on how to use the New Classifieds has been created and can be found here.

Skinny, skin, skin, skinny!

That_Guy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well... I always wanted to know... Does a T get even more skinny when it molts? My A.Seemani juv, doesnt fast that much before a molt(Well she(I think) doesnt eat when a molt is coming up. And thats the only time she doesnt eat.) well, let me re-word that. She doesnt do it in time;) shes still fat when she molts. Then when shes done, she has a nice color to her and her abdomen looks like it was pinched together... Can this kill it over time?

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I wouldn't worry about them dying from small abdomens from a molt, just make sure you fatten them up afterwards.

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
So, are you saying that your T dosen't stop eating for very long before a molt, and it seems too fat to molt at the time of the molt?

I figure if its instincts tell it to do it this way, than there isn't much you can do. As long as the molts are coming out fine, then the T should be just fine also.

extrovertinvert

Arachnopeon
the abdomin is wrinkled after a molt and streaches back out as the T hardens . mine allways do this. even the fattest are tiny after a molt