Sketchiest pick up ever! Lets play a game!

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Guess what species of T is in that shopping bag!

So I went out today to pick up a M.balfouri and three H. Sp.columbia large.. When I arrived I was surprised to see an exo-terra
With another tarantula in it..

The gentleman had no real idea what species it was and all he could remember is that the seller said it was a mature male .. So after peeking in the corkbark I made a positive Id and made an offer... Only problem is... The exo-terra was not part of the deal..

I had two choices drive home with it in my hands.. Um.. NO..or put it in a plastic bag and hope for the best! Wich is what I did..

Any one want to guess what I drove home with inside of a flimsy quicky mart bag?

I have to admit I wasn't nervous at all except for the T but hey If he had kept it it would of died a virgin..

It's been a long time since I posted a silly thread so I hope you all have fun with this! 20160904_150523.jpg

14pokies

Arachnoprince
It's hard to tell from this pic but I promise there is MM. ornata in that tube.. Anyone with an adult female PM me!

Edit -After coaxing this guy from his hide this morning It's been determined to be a vitatta..

Attachments

Last edited:

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
It's hard to tell from this pic but I promise there is MM. ornata in that tube.. Anyone with an adult female PM me!
You'd have much better luck posting in the Invertsonals.

DreamHaze

Arachnopeon
Guess what species of T is in that shopping bag!

So I went out today to pick up a M.balfouri and three H. Sp.columbia large.. When I arrived I was surprised to see an exo-terra
With another tarantula in it..

The gentleman had no real idea what species it was and all he could remember is that the seller said it was a mature male .. So after peeking in the corkbark I made a positive Id and made an offer... Only problem is... The exo-terra was not part of the deal..

I had two choices drive home with it in my hands.. Um.. NO..or put it in a plastic bag and hope for the best! Wich is what I did..

Any one want to guess what I drove home with inside of a flimsy quicky mart bag?

I have to admit I wasn't nervous at all except for the T but hey If he had kept it it would of died a virgin..

It's been a long time since I posted a silly thread so I hope you all have fun with this! View attachment 219501
That was fun.

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
You looking to do a loan or you wanna buy? I'd message you but it says you limit profile views and I can't open a convo window on my iPad with those settings.