Sivka Buns

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here is my baby girl. She's a doe, 2 months old and about 5lbs! :) such a cutie~
Flemish giant! Her mom was 22pounds!

Sivka means.. like gray in croatian.. nan always pronounced it like silka.. lol

She's great. She is cage trained to poop in there and runs back there every time to poop and pee! its great! Never expected that. She loves pets and stuff, and its funny when she jumps around infront of me wanting me to chase her haha.

Ill be getting her spayed when she's like 6-8 months. I rather do it when she's full grown and mature so her hormones fill her up properly. When that time comes ill be getting a mini lop...and call it Mini Buns. Or just be happy with what I have :)

Looks like I am having a bit of problem with ear mites, so ill be getting some mineral oil to drown them up, as I've heard that is the best remedy for them, its also just a starting and not advanced infection either so it should pulverize them.. :)

Apparently ear mites bite me too 0.0 man I hate being allergic to anything that bites me!!! When a Flea bites me they swell up like a normal mosquito bite for a normal person...but when a mosquito bites me..it swells up 3 times the normal size...and is there forever.....! lol

Pictures

*Stare*

*Itch*

*Stare*

*Itch*

*HEH*

Her favorite spot to rest...watching me at the same time.. lol

Enjoy

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Nice buns! When it reaches full size you'll have to make friends with a produce warehouse & a timothy hay co-op, LOL. Do you happen to know how long it takes them to reach maturity?

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha timothy hay.. she might eat the coop out of that lol
I think its around 6-8 months thats why i am waiting till then to get her spayed.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
LOL I love the order you did the photos in

She's gorgeous! We used to have a pet rabbit that wandered the house when I was little.. I couldn't imagine doing that now, with the terriers and rabbit-hunting hounds :(

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha you where expecting an stare werent ya? ;lol

Yeah shes great in the house, shes the queen lol no pooping everywhere which surprises me!
right now shes jumping infront of me.
PLAY! lol

That's sad about the doggies but thats some of them nature cant do much about it.. maybe they actually love them more.. hehe