singapore blue pic (shes a beauty)

peterspiderling

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
just thought i would show of a pic of my new singapore blue, been wanting this tarantula from a while now, but never got around to ordering one with the money in the bank... but now im about to put on a show and thought i would get somthing new for the show, so i settled on the singapore blue, her name is sky.

so here is my sub-adult female singapore blue, Sky! :D

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She is gorgeous! Great new addition, I can't wait till my little one gets that big, and hopefully it's a female!

C_Strike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Their very good to keep, i have two.. one of them is about 18-20cm LS lol

worm's girl

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
nice. ours just molted to about 2.5" yesterday, we can't wait to sex it *cross fingers* hopefully female.

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have two of these babies. I'mma be real mad if both of them are males. I rather two females or one male/ one female....Wish me luck
Well.......GOOD LUCK!:) I'm hoping to get some this week, I guess we'll see what happens.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
just thought i would show of a pic of my new singapore blue, been wanting this tarantula from a while now, but never got around to ordering one with the money in the bank... but now im about to put on a show and thought i would get somthing new for the show, so i settled on the singapore blue, her name is sky.

hi may i ask where did you buy it ? as i am in the U.K . and it looks a good ( T ):clap: :clap: :worship: :worship: :) thanks ~~~~ phil

LimaMikeSquared

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Phil, I dont know where the pretty girls live ( I thought we were all on Hayling lol ), but the Kempton show is on the 22nd Sept at the race course. You may get one cheaper there - and lots more besides

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Phil, I dont know where the pretty girls live ( I thought we were all on Hayling lol ), but the Kempton show is on the 22nd Sept at the race course. You may get one cheaper there - and lots more besides
i live in portsmouth :) ;) i must go to hayling soon just to look at the beauty spots ;) ;) :) and thanks for telling me about the kempton show :clap: :worship: :worship: and for showing us / ME your wonderful ( T ) ~~~~~ PHIL

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ughh..these guys are super secretive... i had the jar out with one of my babies in it. he/ she was so beautiful but the angle at which the jar was i wasnt able to take a good picture of her so when i turned it around of course she darted back into the hide. I'll try again another time.

LimaMikeSquared

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
" showing us / ME your wonderful ( T ) ~~~~~ PHIL "

No its not our T, its Peter's. We do proper blue on Hayling lol