Silver Color Form P. murinus? 🤔

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
Hi guys.
I hope someone can clarify this info.

I read on http://www.theraphosidae.be/en/pterinochilus-murinus/ that there is a silver color form of P. murinus, it's been years since I read it, and since then I can't find any info about it.

There is one broken link to an old SCF website that is off. And a mention to what Danniella Sherwood think about all these color forms, linked to P. murinus webpage on WSC. Turns out, I couldn't find any article written or contributed by Danna Sherwood there.

So, is this SCF form real, or ot never existed?

Tia,
Arachnid Addicted.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I see now..I'll tell you straight up, I am not sure. I agree w/Sherwood though, regarding color descriptions. Also while locality is better, if the T is illegally obtained, poachers will use localities that are legal to obtain from, and thus true source/geography is never learned.

Of anyone, Kezy would know the best, his post on the various forms is often cited here, He hasn't been around in quite a while. He posted color forms etc that we don't see this side of Europe.

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
I see now..I'll tell you straight up, I am not sure. I agree w/Sherwood though, regarding color descriptions. Also while locality is better, if the T is illegally obtained, poachers will use localities that are legal to obtain from, and thus true source/geography is never learned.

Of anyone, Kezy would know the best, his post on the various forms is often cited here, He hasn't been around in quite a while. He posted color forms etc that we don't see this side of Europe.
I also agree with Sherwood on the color types and the illegal ways of getting them. I just though the links that they use were lead me some valid webpage. Lol.

Kezy is Tarantula Glasgow, right? I made a comment on his thread about this subject, then I realize it was a 2017 thread, so I made this new one.

I'll try to contact him in here or another media, then.

Thanks a lot, dude.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I also agree with Sherwood on the color types and the illegal ways of getting them. I just though the links that they use were lead me some valid webpage. Lol.

Kezy is Tarantula Glasgow, right? I made a comment on his thread about this subject, then I realize it was a 2017 thread, so I made this new one.

I'll try to contact him in here or another media, then.

Thanks a lot, dude.
not sure if thats the same person

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
So, I talked with "Glasgow" on Instagram.
He answered me back and apparently, there are no further info on SCF variant, even about locality, and they probably are just another TCF.

Thanks all for replying in here.
:)