- Jul 20, 2002
Say,can anyone tell me about silkworms raising?
come'on the guy is selling stuff and surely he wants to promote it...Originally posted by Gillian
1. More nutritious
2. More appetizing – they look and taste better to most animals.
3. Fewer hassles – cannot jump or escape.
4. Slow moving – easier for your animal to catch.
5. Soft bodied – easier to swallow and digest.
6. Cannot bite or harm your animals (no sharp jaws or legs).
7. Helps to stimulate feeding in fussy eaters.
8. No smell or annoying noises.
9. Requires no special containers.
10. Size – mature silkworms are up to 10 times the size of a cricket. Feed less insects - not less food!
(the above was copied from the website)