Silberrücken's True Spiders Part 01

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
Part 01 will begin with all my Jumping Spiders, past and present. My Gallery is a little small... :8o

Pics 01-04 are of my 4 Phidippus regius, pic 05 is Ana, my first Twin-flagged Jumping spider (Anasaitis canosa). The P. regius are with me, and Ana was released long ago. I miss her, she was such a character. The female regius in pic 03 is guarding a very nice Eggsack. :clap:

There will be one pic per spider in my Gallery. If anyone would like to see more of a particular spider, I will post what I can. Enjoy! S.

Last edited:

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
Silberrücken's True Spiders Part 02

More of my beauties... :)

First pic is Annie, another Anasaitis canosa. She was so hungry when she appeared in my room. I fattened her up with some D. hydei's before she moved on in her explorations.

Second pic is Blitzen, a MM Plexippus paykulli. A shy boy, but so fun to watch him court the Ladies!:}

Third pic is MeiDonna, a MF Plexippus paykulli. I found & rescued her from freezing to death when she accidentally fell into a freezer. I got her out, thinking she was dead, and laid her near a warm air outlet. As I was working, I noticed a while later that she was moving! I was so excited! I took her home, and she VERY slowly recovered. I had to hand-feed her and give her water from a Q-tip. To this day she loves to come out and explore my desktop and hands, and she LOVES to watch TV! She now guards her first Eggsack, and is my absolute FAVORITE of all my spiders. I love my MeiDonna!

Pics 4 and 5 are also MF Plexippus paykulli. Piggie has the most beautiful green eyes, and Prissie is all business when it comes to eating. All my female P. paykulli except Teyla were bred with Blitzen and Dancer.

Prissie, MeiDonna and Blitzen are all that remain of my P. paykulli's. Many many slings were raised by Prissie and me. Now I think she sits on her last Eggsack, as she is more than 1 1/2 years old and doesn't get around well now. :-( S.

Last edited:

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
Silberrücken's True Spiders Part 03

Part 03 has only 2 pics, and that concludes my Salticidae "Family".

First pic is Teyla, a female Plexippus paykulli. In this photo she is still a Juvie. She molted into one of the prettiest MF paykullis. Her colors always stayed bright and clear, and was a fearless hunter. I have pics of her as a sling, where the FF's were twice her size. Always the first to grab a fly before the others knew it was time to eat! {D

And last we have is Dancer, my first ever MM Plexippus paykulli. He too was a fearless hunter, and great with the Ladies... {D Along with many older slings and a few females, he was released. Hopefully I will find many paykullis around my house soon, and for years to come!

Any comments and/or ID corrections welcomed! Thanks for looking!

Next Parts will begin with "Other Trues". Stayed tuned and have a great day! S.

Last edited:

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
Thank you

Offkillter! I do too! They each have their own personalities, and they are great pets, I think. They are sooo inquisitive! Thanks for stopping by! S.

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
OK.... What's goin' on????

I can't seem to keep my pics in my threads!!! OK, here we go again... I can only hope everyone can figure out what goes with what... :8o:8o:8o

I am terribly sorry about this... I just want to share my True Spider pics with all interested, but d***.... :?

When I am done reloading the pics, I think I will jump over to Troubleshooting forum... :wall: S.

Last edited:

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
I will find...

a Photo-sharing site to upload my pics to... Then I can provide Links to them. My apologies to all for the pics prob.... :8o:8o:8o:8o:8o:8o:8o:8o:8o
S.