• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Sig556 (josh)

tarantulaeddie0

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just received a juvi female miranda from josh, she arrived safe and was ready to jump out of the vail as soon as i opened it, very fast lol. Josh is another great hobbeist. Great communication from the time he shipped until i got her. Already have plans to order a few more Ts from him very soon.
Wouldnt hesitate for a sec to do buisness of any kind with him. If ur looking for a trust worthy buyer, seller, or trader josh is the man.

Thanx again josh
Talk again soon

tarantulaeddie0

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sig556 josh

Just got a very nice package from josh today,with a freebie, contact was great, great guy in the hobby, another hobbiest to keep in contact with, by far. Wouldnt hesitate for a sec to do any form of buisness with him, very trustworthy. Id highly recommend him to anyone for any type of AB buisness.

Thanx again man, ill def keep intouch
Eddie

batest

Arachnopeon
L. Klugi Juvies Awesome!

Received 3 L. klugi juvies from Josh.
Great communication, great packing, Great T's Healthy and eating like crazy!
Don't hesitate to deal with Josh if he has something you want or need!!
Thanks!!!!
Talan

pdneff

Arachnopeon
Great Job!!

I just received my package from Josh today. I got myself 2 Xenesthis Immanis! I must say he definitely under estimated their size in his add, because when they sprawled out after unpacking them, they were HUGE!:D His communication was great throughout the whole deal and overall a great guy to deal with! Most definitely an A+ transaction!

Thanks again, Josh!
Patrick

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
Great deal

The specifics:cool:
Josh posted a small slew of tarantulas for sale and I inquired
He delivered them [two tarantulas] to me on his way up north
I received them alive and healthy and exactly what they were advertised to be
The character reference:D
Man what can I say...A really nice young man with a beautiful daughter and wife....we talked for about 20 minutes at a gas station in about 20 degree weather...tatally at ease and we found out we have quite a few friends in common...
the summary;)
all in all a very well rounded deal with someone that is in this for fun

thecage

Arachnopeon
Positive

I ordered a couple arachnids from Josh and he was very helpful ... answered all my e-mails quickly and shipped right after I placed my order. Everything was packed nice and neat and they arrived very feisty and looking great ... thanks again Josh!

Smoke00

Arachnopeon
Sig556 (josh) Positive

First let me say that Josh was a pleasure to deal with. I received my 2 slings today. He called these slings but they are almost as big as juvis! He stayed in contact through the entire transaction. I would gladly buy from him again. :worship:

Smoke00

StephSully

Arachnopeon
Awesome!

Great communication, fast shipping and beautiful T's! Couldn't ask for a better transaction. Would definitely, definitely buy from Josh again. :D

TEX Darryl

Arachnopeon
A double thumbs up for Josh:
I recieved two Brachypelma klaasi form him today... He has been holding on to them for about a mounth for me(because of the Hi temps here in TX),so we could ship them in cooler weather. When the weather cooled off we decided to ship them, by that time I had talked him out of a juvi Lp... and he added it to my box at the last min. What a great guy to deal with... Great communication... Packed the box well... No problems. The klaasi's made the trip just fine, but the little Lp did not... But Josh being guy that he is he refunded my money, no questions asked!!!! It wasent his fault, but he made good!!!!!
Thanks Josh,
Darryl