• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Siderdude <Jim>

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!!
I just receive some roaches from Jim and they are in great conditions, great packing and nice communication. Thanks for the roaches Jim and i'm looking forward to do some more business in the future.

-.Raul

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!!

I just met up with Jim and bought two Avicularia avicularia. Not only were they a great deal, they were very healthy and had great colors. Jim was very nice and went out of his way to help me out. I would highly recommend Jim to anyone out there, he is a great guy and I will do business with him again!

Oops, forgot to mention, I received FREEBIES, too!!!

Last edited: