Sick scorpions

Billbraden

Arachnopeon
I have two Harry desert scorpions that I got in death valley California I live in Blackfoot Idaho I've had them for 6 months now a male and a female and they've done very well in a 10 gallon aquarium just in the last 4 days they both started acting very lethargic and sick and today the mail died and I don't know what's wrong with them I kept the temperature approximately between 70 and 80 the only thing I can think of is that humidity here has been very high the last couple days my mail just died in the female is acting sick what can I do

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
I have two Harry desert scorpions that I got in death valley California I live in Blackfoot Idaho I've had them for 6 months now a male and a female and they've done very well in a 10 gallon aquarium just in the last 4 days they both started acting very lethargic and sick and today the mail died and I don't know what's wrong with them I kept the temperature approximately between 70 and 80 the only thing I can think of is that humidity here has been very high the last couple days my mail just died in the female is acting sick what can I do
I would raise the temps to 85F-90F. A heat lamp and ventilation can assist with temps and humidity. But yes, post a pic of the enclosure.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Post pictures of the setup.

Were they exposed to chemicals? When did they last eat and what did you feed them?

Humidity would not kill them in 4 days.