Sick people...

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
i had this problem a while back my sister said she wanted to kill my amazing b.emilia who is just beautiful she said how can you have these as pets she said when i was not around she would flush it down the toilet just cause shes scared of spiders, so i approch my parents about it they warned her to stay out my room, but i came home from work and she was trying to take the lock of my tank of my l.parabana so i decided enough is enough i orderd online a t.blondi adult skin and placed it carefully on her side in her room she freaked and has not since even been near my tanks i think i pushed her spider phobia up a few levels serves her right
Wow. Probably not the best way to deal with it (from a psychological pov). Sounds fun though. xD

Seen1980

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here's a few suggestions for you although possibly highly deceptive.

1) I'm not sure what your situation with your folks although my writing and finances may set me off as someone younger. I am old enough to drink, but my mom is one of those that are highly arachnophobic. I managed to get a don't ask don't tell agreement with her over exotic pets. So, if your parents approve on your pet, I'd suggest speaking to them about it. If they aren't willing to help protect it, there's always arranging an agreement for repayment with interest.

2) Confront him and his friends after all in most states since they are adults. Bare in mind, I know here that although you'll still get nailed for self-defense; the attacker gets hit harder. If it does come to blows, an you swing first make sure not to swing more than twice. The third swing turns it into assault in many areas.

3) The Animal Rights Act to my knowledge does not cover Arachnids at all to my knowledge. Bare in mind if you see a stray dog, it's not legal to just kill it unless it presents itself a threat to yourself or your children. Even then it has to be as instant as possible. Another point of fact, on average how many ants, spiders, flies, mosquitos do you kill at any given time and how?

Nightshade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
But if you get another tarantula and you hear that, kick him in the balls. One kick. I don't know one guy that'll not drop to the ground from that.
I don't know one guy who wouldn't be completely enraged if I tried to kick him in the balls and had an imperfect hit. How experienced is the average 16 year old girl at delivering effective kicks to the crotch region? Please take it from a girl who has brothers, it's not a good idea to kick your older brother in the balls unless you're moving out the same day.

Wow I get mistaken for a guy way to much. XD
It's your androgynous screen name :)
If there are any threats against your next T, you should let your parents handle it. Leave the pepperspray and beatings to the people who suggested them, since you can't keep Ts in jail. If you're feeling patient maybe you could get a sling, you can still make a nice display out of it, but the size of the container makes it easier to move around if you need to hide it. It's quite satisfying to watch what looks like a house spider in a little bottle turn into a miniature T.

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
I don't know one guy who wouldn't be completely enraged if I tried to kick him in the balls and had an imperfect hit. How experienced is the average 16 year old girl at delivering effective kicks to the crotch region? Please take it from a girl who has brothers, it's not a good idea to kick your older brother in the balls unless you're moving out the same day.
Amen to that. Last time I dared to kick my brother there, my parents thought about sending him to the hospital the pain was so bad for him. XD Won't say I regretted it though, hehe.

It's your androgynous screen name :)
Oops. :p

I don't think violence is the way to resolve things. If anything, it'd only make him angrier at me... My parents and I came to an agreement, that if he even attempts to do anything to my next T, he'll have to pay me money; the amount that I bought the T, to be precise. Seems like a reasonable agreement to me.
Now hopefully this thread will die down. I don't like this much attention. {D

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi just to say good luck to you and any new ( t ) you get in time and as the young lady says can we drop this thread now as its turning in to a BOOK lol == phil