Sick E. cyanognathus sling?

Tenevanica

Arachnodemon
image.jpeg
This is a one inch Ephebopus cyanognathus sling. I checked on my slings this morning, and found this one on its back. I assumed it was getting ready to molt, and didn't worry anything about it. Twelve hours later, I checked to see what I though would be a newly molted spider, but instead found it still on its back. I pulled away some of the webbing, and I noticed a drop of liquid near its mouth. It's legs are pretty curled. There's some twitchy movements in the legs, so I know it's still alive. What action should I take? It's plenty humid in the vial, so I don't think an ICU is the solution. Any suggestions?

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
View attachment 235851
This is a one inch Ephebopus cyanognathus sling. I checked on my slings this morning, and found this one on its back. I assumed it was getting ready to molt, and didn't worry anything about it. Twelve hours later, I checked to see what I though would be a newly molted spider, but instead found it still on its back. I pulled away some of the webbing, and I noticed a drop of liquid near its mouth. It's legs are pretty curled. There's some twitchy movements in the legs, so I know it's still alive. What action should I take? It's plenty humid in the vial, so I don't think an ICU is the solution. Any suggestions?
Only issue I can think of would be stagnant air and not enough ventilation. My friend described a similar event where he lost a P. ornata that was in pre molt and had the same symptoms, flipped over, never molted and then he said there was liquid leaking from the fangs. When he sent me pics of the setup it lacked ventilation, dont know if this is the case with your situation . I hope your T pulls through the molt, best thing you can do is nothing and hope for the best.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
This species can handle a bit more moist substrate than other NWs. Not all Ts are meant to make it, that is for sure.

I wouldn't give up on it till it's for sure dead, OR it's back on its legs.