Problem (Shutout2000) Was I naughty or?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutout2000

Arachnoknight
Ok, so the past two weeks I tried to sign into my original account which would be Shutout2000. I couldn't do so up until today, however now I can't view profiles, post, or do anything a member should be able to do because it says I have "insufficient privileges." Because I couldn't view profiles I couldn't contact anyone. I use this software on a few other forums and the only explanation I can think of is I got some sort of mod penalty. :anxious: Not sure if that's the case but if it is, there would be no logical explanation since I haven't posted anything unordinary or wrong. :meh: Actually I don't think I have posted in a while. I'm more of a reader. I like to quietly sit back in the shadows and educate myself. ;) Anyways, I can't figure it out.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Ok, so the past two weeks I tried to sign into my original account which would be Shutout2000. I couldn't do so up until today, however now I can't view profiles, post, or do anything a member should be able to do because it says I have "insufficient privileges." Because I couldn't view profiles I couldn't contact anyone. I use this software on a few other forums and the only explanation I can think of is I got some sort of mod penalty. :anxious: Not sure if that's the case but if it is, there would be no logical explanation since I haven't posted anything unordinary or wrong. :meh: Actually I don't think I have posted in a while. I'm more of a reader. I like to quietly sit back in the shadows and educate myself. ;) Anyways, I can't figure it out.
Each user is only allowed one account. When you registered for your second account, the system kicked your account into "awaiting approval". That is why you could not post anything. I have merged your accounts and changed the status to "valid". You should have access again to your original account. Please refrain from creating new accounts. Even if you get locked out for some reason, just contact us privately and we will handle it. There is never a need for a second account.

Debby

Status
Not open for further replies.