shows in socal?

Paladin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
are there any shows in socal? everyone talks about the good deals they get at shows and ive never heard anyone talk about shows in socal.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Just keep watching these boards. You'll hear of them. I recently went to one in Pomona, I also heard GREAT DEALS, but just found the prices to be a little lower. But.... it was WAY FUN!

Paladin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
where is pamona in relation to san diego? i wanna go to one of these shows but i dont wanna make it a journey if i dont have to. oh well i guess i could drive out to one of them

Paladin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
are u talking about del mar? if so that place is pretty nice. we are having a fair right now so i should look into it.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I'm not sure exactly what your fairgrounds are called, but it's probably a county run thing. Like we have the Los Angeles County fairgrounds, the Orange County fairgrounds, etc. Does anybody out there know a good website to find out WHERE shows are going to be held?

AllenG

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well i need a northern CA show San Francisco bay area....:D time to go search the web for shows...

MORBIUS

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey Paladin and others,

There is a show coming to San Diego this July 12 and 13. It's at the San Diego Concourse. It's located at 202 "C"st. San Diego. There is also another one coming to Pomona (L A county fair grounds) in August on the 16 and 17.

MORBIUS

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by AllenG
well i need a northern CA show San Francisco bay area....:D time to go search the web for shows...
you just missed the IRBA show in san mateo last weekend.
august 2-3 in sacramento, CA will have a reptile show at the sacramento convention center 1400 J St. for more info call:
916-691-7387
e mail: upsclrepsa@aol.com
Ed

Last edited:

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Damnathius
Does the Pomona show have snakes also?
it is an IRBA (International Reptile Breeders Association) show, so yes, they would have snakes.
Ed

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by MORBIUS
Hey Paladin and others,

There is a show coming to San Diego this July 12 and 13. It's at the San Diego Concourse. It's located at 202 "C"st. San Diego. There is also another one coming to Pomona (L A county fair grounds) in August on the 16 and 17.

MORBIUS
try this link for a listing of all the IRBA shows.........the san diego show is supposedly the largest reptile show on the west coast, a ton of reptiles, a few arachnids and a few frogs too.
www.IRBA.com
Ed

Damnathius

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks Ed,

I'm sure my wife and I will have to go to that show. She being the snake owner, and wanting to acquire a bearded dragon as well.

Dave