Show us your non Poecilotheria Asian species!

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
It was a good trade. I got some of my favorites back in the house. I do miss her though. Very few animals can keep up with that kind of beauty.

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
It was a good trade. I got some of my favorites back in the house. I do miss her though. Very few animals can keep up with that kind of beauty.
If it was a good trade and the population grew, then it was for the best. I would have hated to do it

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Believe me, it wasn't fun saying goodbye. But I got a P. met and some others in the trade so hopefully I traded one beauty for one that will become a beauty

obie

Arachnosquire
How do the L violoceopes compare to the L Sp Borneo black. I have the Borneo black but they stay hidden. Will try and get pics

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I've never had a Borneo Black so I couldn't comment on that. My violoceopes came out from time to time and wandered around, mostly at night. It was shy and the slightest movement sent back into hiding but she did come out and roam from time to time.

Spidermolt

Arachnoknight
L. violoceopes before molt...

After molt. Just sent her off in a trade. She's a beautiful animal.

I liked your post but I really wanted to dislike it because you didn't trade her with me :). they've been high on my list since the start but I just haven't come across one for sale at the right time.

Spidermolt

Arachnoknight
Here's the only decent picture I have of an Asian sp. besides a pokie

Chilobrachys huahini 0.1.0
20170427_105949.jpg

Asian tarantulas are my favorites no doubt with chilobrachys at the top.

awiec

Arachnoprince

My adult female Orphnaceus sp Blue, don't see her too often this time of year. This species is the oddball of the genus as it is considered an arboreal.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
How do the L violoceopes compare to the L Sp Borneo black. I have the Borneo black but they stay hidden. Will try and get pics
ones blue/purple, ones black. unless you get a male, which is likely. than they are this really nice gold/black till maturity. then theyre puke green. i have a meh pic of my young male on my instagram. second pic there.