Show us your non Poecilotheria Asian species!

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
When it comes to Asian species, the Pokies seem to get all of the love. So let's see those other Asian genus!

Here's my C.Minax IMAG0118.jpg

obie

Arachnosquire
Here's a couple of mine the first one was purchased as a Thai tiger. And the second one is a freshly molted C Lividum under bright light 20160930_092707.jpg 20150531_235222.jpg

14pokies

Arachnoprince
How the hell are you guys getting full body shots of your Haplos? If I took a pic of any of mine right now it would be toes poking out of holes

Here's a pic of my Female albostriatum when I unpacked her. 20161203_161812.jpg

Hellblazer

Arachnosquire
How the hell are you guys getting full body shots of your Haplos? If I took a pic of any of mine right now it would be toes poking out of holes

Here's a pic of my Female albostriatum when I unpacked her. View attachment 239170
Mine was right after a rehouse before it burrowed again. I haven't seen it in at least 4 months.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I caught mine out for a drink yesterday. That's the first time I've seen mine in 8 months
Yea I have one lividum that must come out from time to time because the water dish gets tossed every few weeks.. That's about it though.. The rest seem to get all of there moisture from prey. The water dishes look untouched not a spec of dirt in them.

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
Yea I have one lividum that must come out from time to time because the water dish gets tossed every few weeks.. That's about it though.. The rest seem to get all of there moisture from prey. The water dishes look untouched not a spec of dirt in them.
I think the only reason mine came out is that I was traveling for work and since I wasn't home the humidity level dipped. It's either they get enough hydration through humidity or prey, or they can go months without water.

creepa

Arachnoknight
L.violocepes and O.aureotibialis are both on my list of must have tarantulas
O. aureotibialis is a musthave..., they are nice display spiders for asian species.
Mine allways sits in her burrow entrance from dusk till dawn, and if you put leaflitter in the enclosure they will incorporate it in the entrance...