Show off your cats!

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
I just took 4/5 of my rescue cats to a nice family with kids. Ngl it was tough to let them go. I'm keeping the remaining one.

Eagle555 Jumping spiders

Arachnosquire

Attachments

Dementeddoll

Arachnoknight
All of mine are rescues. The Manx calico cat was bones and around 6 weeks. Near death. Had a bad lung infection and eye infection. Then the grey one I aquired at 3 days old someone found it in the middle of the street. So I bottle raised it. The grey tabby I found in a shopping container at work at around 6 weeks old. The orange one was from a hoarding situation and the kitten I’ve had a few weeks. They were from a stray colony. I say they because I got another one that was 3 weeks older than her and he went to a lovely home already. I got them infested with fleas, anemic, and lethargic. I was gonna find her a home but my doggie I adopted in may came from an abusive home. She’s still a nervous pup and she was used as a breeder. Well apparently she thinks she’s the kittens mom and the kitten doesn’t have it any other way. She hates the big cats but took a liking to this kitten and she loves her and I feel bad separating them because they have a bond.

I had a cat like that grey lynx point one you have as a kid and they stile her from me. ☹

Attachments

tarantulas118

Arachnoknight
How did you just find out?
i am a cat person and have few cats but lately been getting hives on specific parts on my body after I play with cats for more than 30 minutes. Well one of the cats started scratChing and biting me on the hand and I emediatly broke out in hives which is making me think I am very mildly allergic to cats. Also my dad Is allergic pretty bad to cats so I must’ve got it from him

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
The tortie is a rescue we've had for about a year and a half, they grey and white one is the one kitten I'm keeping.

tarantulas118

Arachnoknight
A few days ago our friends gave us this cat to catsit for a couple of weeks.
C2C2E565-9D65-42ED-81B2-7C76C5720042.jpeg
4C361393-6304-4A3B-A48E-E36E651516BB.jpeg
they were told that he’s pure-blood Is there anyone who can tell the difference between pures and cross bred