Show off pics of your favorite T.

Ancistrus

Arachnopeon
Thinking getting my next T, leaning towards a Pokie, but open for suggestions.

Walker253

Arachnobaron
That's kind of what the gallery is for. What do you have and what are you looking for in general? I can talk pokies, but don't know where to do it as you started two threads at about the same time.
So, what do you have and how long have you been keeping T's?

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Mod note: Before it happens and it always does in these threads, do not post pictures that do not belong to you. You must own the images or have written permission from the copyright holder to post images on the forum.

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Here's my A. metallica! Highly recommend this species and Avics in general. They are a joy to care for, and so simple too!
IMG_6626.JPG

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
This was the first "birdeater" T that I ever got. Love it to pieces, has recently shut herself off in her burrow, so hoping for a molt! Love these little guys, definitly more satisfying than my pokie at the moment ;) The feeding response and sling colors are hard to beat.

Attachments

Icculus

Arachnosquire
This was the first "birdeater" T that I ever got. Love it to pieces, has recently shut herself off in her burrow, so hoping for a molt! Love these little guys, definitly more satisfying than my pokie at the moment ;) The feeding response and sling colors are hard to beat.
Love that. what specis?

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
That is Pamphobeteus sp. Goliath. In all honesty, most Pamphos look the same from slings to adults. One of my favorite parts about them though, is regardless of sex, you either get a gorgeous purple and pink male or a huge beautiful female! Most choose fortis, platyomma, or antinous as their first pampho. They are great and really hardy, they just need quite a bit of moisture :D

Icculus

Arachnosquire
Awesome,thank you. Was just reading a thread about antinous the other day. beautiful t!!!

CEC

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter
Where can I get a pair of these? What's their max size? Not much info on them.
Good luck, hope you have deep pockets and like to gamble. :)

One of my favorites.
Avicularia sp. "Tarapoto" AF
FB_IMG_1465692589185.jpg

Last edited: