Show me your gbb enclosures!

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
I'm self conscious.
Mine are small and I'm afraid you'll laugh at me.
Show me yours first and we'll see where it goes.😏

Arachnoenthusiast

Arachnoknight
Here’s mine :)
Looks good! How long has it been in the enclosure? I'm trying to gauge how long it usually takes for them to lay a nice web layer down. Mine made a large hammock and just sits in it all day being a bum not making more web haha.

thatdadlife619

Arachnoknight
Looks good! How long has it been in the enclosure? I'm trying to gauge how long it usually takes for them to lay a nice web layer down. Mine made a large hammock and just sits in it all day being a bum not making more web haha.
I just did a rehouse I want to say maybe 2 months ago? Maybe a little more? It took about 2 weeks to get acclimated and just started going to town

Arachnoenthusiast

Arachnoknight
I just did a rehouse I want to say maybe 2 months ago? Maybe a little more? It took about 2 weeks to get acclimated and just started going to town
Mines been about a month. The hammock it made is sizable, I'd say around 1/5 of the enclosure. I just want more web. Typical gbb not cooperating

EnigmaNyx

Arachnoknight
Well I think we’ve all seen the spider on crack by now... I think webbing was the least of his concern at that point.

Arachnoenthusiast

Arachnoknight
20201030_202107.jpg 20201030_202118.jpg I didnt wanna pull the lid off as what webbing it has done is attached to the lid. Just wish there was more web haha

ShyDee37

Arachnopeon
I don’t even have a GBB yet, but it’s on my want list, so I’ve started an forever enclosure specifically for this species. Of course if I end up getting a sling it won’t go into this straight away. I think I’ll add more corkbark and some greenery. Any suggestions on making it the best for my future GBB?

Attachments