Show me your gbb enclosures!

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
my method is to build a standard hide, have a platform on top of it and then have some branches extending forward they can web to make a longer tunnel
Here's the first enclosure before she had webbed the whole thing in Cali Breed 1.jpg

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
I don’t even have a GBB yet, but it’s on my want list, so I’ve started an forever enclosure specifically for this species. Of course if I end up getting a sling it won’t go into this straight away. I think I’ll add more corkbark and some greenery. Any suggestions on making it the best for my future GBB?
move the water dish as far from the hide as possible. Establish a hide with that furniture and extend it a bit forward, have some buts so they can build a front porch AKA Temple of Doom

ShyDee37

Arachnopeon
move the water dish as far from the hide as possible. Establish a hide with that furniture and extend it a bit forward, have some buts so they can build a front porch AKA Temple of Doom
Thank you! I will do that. :) I found the other GBB enclosure advice thread, so once I’m finished I will post there for more critique!

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
Thank you! I will do that. :) I found the other GBB enclosure advice thread, so once I’m finished I will post there for more critique!
you are welcome. They web the heck out of everything so try to protect the dish

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
Here's the enclosure that came with the GBB I picked up the other day
not a lot of floor space. the hide takes up the majority of the set up. Also a considerable fall risk (lots of height. ) I'd buy something longer and lower and save that case for an arboreal

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
My GBB is rarely in her hide, but locks herself in to molt. She spends most her time cruising the floor