Show me some decorative enclosures please

eggcellent

Arachnopeon
Hello all,
I see a ton of naturalistic enclosures on here, however, I am wondering if anyone has done some decorative kinds?
I own a lot of inverts and I feel their enclosures are plain in comparison to my snake's enclosure. I only got one response on a facebook group that had some amazing pictures in it, including one luck green bottle T whose enclosure had a bunch of alcohol bottles in it.

Additionally, is there a list of products to avoid putting in invert enclosures?
I know copper is a definite no no, but are there other plants/products or even types of wood to avoid?
Thanks to anyone who can provide some neat pics

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I've never used Cu. Why is Cu bad? Is it a known toxin of arthropods in heavy amounts?

Mirandarachnid

Arachnobaron
This is the most "decorative" enclosure I have so far. My GBB enclosures have a lot of color, but it's just aquarium silk plants, and I don't think that's what you're talking about.

She hangs out on this flower in the back

Aaaand one more because she's cute :)

It's pretty simple, but the tea cup reminds me a little of Alice in Wonderland.

boina

Lady of the mites
I've never used Cu. Why is Cu bad? Is it a known toxin of arthropods in heavy amounts?
Thank you for asking that question. I've heard about Cu being bad but I never understood why.

Edit: Oh, wait , I think I remember an article about roaches I read once (possibly provided by @Theneil ?) where they showed that Cu was bad - but you had to feed copious amouts to the roaches for the bad things to happen. Unfortunately I can't remember the details - my memory is going, Alzheimers, help!!! :wacky: