Show Me Pics of Your Curly Hair Ts! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullion

Arachnopeon
I'm going to buy my first tarantula. It's gonna be a Curly Hair. I would like to see some more Curly Hair pictures, because I find them adorable. If you have some pictures you'd like the share, feel free to dump them in this thread. ^-^​

Last edited:

Skullion

Arachnopeon
Lmao
Okay, I didn't think about the out of context.

View attachment 399775
(S)he has cute little eyes.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I was originally going to get a Brachypelma hamorii, but I've decided that I will be purchasing a Tliltocatl albopilosus instead. I was mostly after a Red Knee for their looks, but have since changed by mind upon further research. This would be my first ever tarantula and I believe that the Honduran Curly Hair is the best first tarantula species for me. That said, I find their looks to be a little drab due to not being very colorful. I've been trying to change my own mind about this. lol
Show me the fuzzbutts. :p
I own one- they are drab, there’s worse

Get G pulchripes - large more colors and less likely to flick

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Nicaragua ~1.5”. Moving day this weekend to the new digs. They are like mini bulldozers that dig and move things around. I never considered one and got it as a freebie awhile ago on an order and super happy with it.

703A3FE6-C603-41E6-A5CC-C95CA0CFEEA8.jpeg

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Show Me Pics of Your Curly Hairs!

Bruh....
That sad part is I didn’t get it, thought you hyperlinked something, clicked on it and then realized the context. Then got mad you didn’t hyperlink to anything. Freaking emotional rollercoaster, you have no idea.

AphonopelmaTX

Staff member
Mod Note

There are plenty of pictures of the curly hairs in the Tarantula Pictures forum as well as the Tliltocatl genus media gallery (link below). We do not need another picture thread in Tarantula Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.