Show finds :)

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I spent way more money than I should have today at the Hamburg show lol. I picked up a rather young Mastigoproctus giganteus, a sub adult Damon variegatus, a female Hadogenes paucidens, a very fat female Hadrurus arizonensis pallidus, 12 adult Blaberus craniifer, and 6 adult Eublaberus prosticus.

Needless to say I spent quite a while fixing up new enclosures lol. I've wanted to get many of these for quite a long time and I'm pretty happy with my new additions. Now I just need to figure out how to properly heat everything. Meh.

Was anyone else at the show today? I know it's a herp show but it had plenty of other really nice critters.

Treynok

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm planning on going to one soon, maybe next one. I always want to go but it is a long enough drive for me that I'd probably want a hotel room for a night. Always trying to figure out if it is worth it or not as I would go just for inverts pretty much.

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm planning on going to one soon, maybe next one. I always want to go but it is a long enough drive for me that I'd probably want a hotel room for a night. Always trying to figure out if it is worth it or not as I would go just for inverts pretty much.
The drive for me was just under two hours. It was kinda long but I didn't mind, my wife and two good friends were with me...that made the right easy. Only like 6-8 folks had a good selection of inverts. Plenty of tarantulas though...one of the few things I don't keep lol.

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here are a few pictures of what I picked up at this past Saturdays' show in Hamburg, PA. I haven't had a chance to image the pallid desert hairy yet...soon though, she is really neat.

My little Mastigoproctus giganteus! :D

Sub-adult? Damon variegatus

Eublaberus procticus

Blaberus craniifer