should I........

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
or should I not? I have a lead on a 4"ish b. auratum for 52.99 and a b. klassi about the same size for 62.99, both are unsexed and I did not look at them that close. I will probably get the auratum regardless as I already have 3 adult females, dunno about the klassi. now if I can figure out how to sneak one or two more in the house without my wife seeing.......
Ed

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Put 'em in your toolbox, she'll NEVER look in there!!:) There's no way I'd pass up a klaasi if I could afford one... if it was me, I'd get 'em BOTH!

(Good luck with the honey!!)

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by MizM
Put 'em in your toolbox, she'll NEVER look in there!!:) There's no way I'd pass up a klaasi if I could afford one... if it was me, I'd get 'em BOTH!

(Good luck with the honey!!)
he he he! my toolbox is already full of hidden stuff!
Ed

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Gee, it wouldn't be too safe from ME, would it? Personally, I keep finding my husband's hiding places, I just put myself in his position and think, "Where WOULDN'T she look?" Ahhh, the guitar case... that's always a great place to find stuff. Maybe you should have more toolboxes!!!:D

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Gee, it wouldn't be too safe from ME, would it? Personally, I keep finding my husband's hiding places, I just put myself in his position and think, "Where WOULDN'T she look?" Ahhh, the guitar case... that's always a great place to find stuff. Maybe you should have more toolboxes!!!:D
ok...........well, here is my work toolbox.......got a lotta "hidden" stuff in it
:D
Ed

Last edited:

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Allllllllllllll-righty then!! You should DEFINITELY purchase BOTH Ts, and don't WORRY about what the wife will say. You can ALWAYS sleep in your toolbox if she kicks you out of the house, with PLENTY of room left over for the Ts!:D

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Allllllllllllll-righty then!! You should DEFINITELY purchase BOTH Ts, and don't WORRY about what the wife will say. You can ALWAYS sleep in your toolbox if she kicks you out of the house, with PLENTY of room left over for the Ts!:D
heh! that toolbox will be my casket when I kick the bucket........take all the drawers out and bend me double and stuff me in there!
Ed

SpiderFood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Man thats a bad *** box. Is it Kobalt? I have a big ol craftsman upright box with 3 hangin attachments. I was gonna get a MAC but I just cant see paying 2800 bucks for a toolbox. I am a grease monkey myself, and a meatcutter. Good combo huh?

dale

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by SpiderFood
Man thats a bad *** box. Is it Kobalt? I have a big ol craftsman upright box with 3 hangin attachments. I was gonna get a MAC but I just cant see paying 2800 bucks for a toolbox. I am a grease monkey myself, and a meatcutter. Good combo huh?

dale
SnapOn
and they even make a LARGER box now.
Ed