Should I trade?? Give me ideas plz..

BlueTarantula11

Arachnopeon
Ok so I have a "6 Female Singapore Blue T that I wanted to sell or trade locally..
I was looking for a Mexican Red Knee to trade for

So this guy offered me a "4 Mexican Red Knee to trade for my Female Singapore Blue..

But he says he dont know what sex it is cause supposebly the last molt was damged in which he couldnt tell..

I know Mexican Red Knee males go for around $60-80
and female around $150.

But idk if this is a good trade..

Please give me some ideas or opinons if I should or not..

Thank You

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Do you guys think it will be a good trade??

Lolita

Arachnoknight
3-4 inch B smithis go anywhere between 60-100 from what i've seen and last week i got a 4 inch female for 60 locally so if it was me personally i'd make sure to at least sleep on it and get some underside pics

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i get the whole money thing but honestly its up to u and what u want i think it's ok but not that grate if it were a molt larger and 100% female ps 6'' L.V. is worth apx 100 IMO

Apollo Justice

Arachnoknight
I agree with endoflove if it's something you are looking for go for it but to me it sound like you're trying to find a reason to not do the trade. Maybe you're more attached to the Singapore blue than you thought you were.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
As everyone has said, its your choice.

My opinion, get a ventral shot of the smithi. Get opinions on its sex. If its a male, you might not enjoy it so much later on when it matures & you cant find a date for him.

If you are looking at the money value. You are getting the short end of the stick. A 4" unsexed smithi is only worth maybe $50... The chances of it actually being unsexed... Well, I dont trust anyone that says they have a T that is unsexed if its over 3".

Just my opinion though...

I say spend $30, get a sling or juvie, enjoy watching it grow over the years. Keep & enjoy the female LV...

BlueTarantula11

Arachnopeon
Yea you guys are right..
If I knew it was 100% Female I would have gone for the trade..
So if I dont find someone with a female I will go ahead and just by a sling and just watch it grow from there.

Thank You guys for your opinions..
I apreciate it..

Lolita

Arachnoknight
Well, I dont trust anyone that says they have a T that is unsexed if its over 3"
ahem some of us -points to self- don't freakin know how to sex them when their itsy bitsy but! i will learn sunday and my local club meeting so i don't feel so out of the loop for sexing

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
I would rather have the singapore blue anyway & her being an adult female is already awesome. Good choice keeping her.