Should I order 'just' one more?

Rue

Arachnoknight
I haven't decided yet...I have two waiting to be shipped as soon as the weather is a bit warmer (L. violaceopes, G. pulchra). So I could still sneak in a third.

I realize not all spiderlings will 'survive' to adulthood...so this gives me a buffer...and if they all make it, like I hope they do...no problem either. It also ups the odds of my getting one longer-lived female.

I tried to see if one species came up more often than another as far as appearance and/or ease of care (in another thread) - but results were inconclusive :D

I've looked at so many pictures these last 2 weeks, I'm dreaming T's... :rolleyes:

The main 3 I'm considering include:

Avicularia versicolor
Psalmopoeus irminia
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens

Thanks for any feedback!

Last edited:

JuGGaL0K0W

Arachnopeon
GBB oh yeah, defeinately form a sling though to watch all the beautiful color changes throughout its lifetime

grayhound

Arachnosquire
P. Irminia

I suggest the P. Irminia. This is one of my personal fav's. Gorgeous orangish red "swoop" pattern on their legs!! My Irminia likes to "hunt" too...... as soon as she realizes there is food in the container, she goes to find it rather than waiting for the prey coming to her. It's really cool!!

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
I'm getting a versi & irminia tomorrow. I would definetly get the versi if I were you- that has to be the best looking T ever IMO. Thats just me though.

But you can't go wrong with any of those 3.

Rue

Arachnoknight
Thanks!

This is so hard. Now I'm understanding why some people have 300...{D

I agree the A. versicolour is maybe the prettiest...but there's something about the photos of the P. irminia that I really like the look of too...

Need to decide soon!

Rue

Arachnoknight
Thank you...but at a buffet...one needs to know when to stop...:D

I'm already getting 2...so 1 more (yes, just 1 more) makes 3...that needs to be enough...:rolleyes:

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Thank you...but at a buffet...one needs to know when to stop...:D

I'm already getting 2...so 1 more (yes, just 1 more) makes 3...that needs to be enough...:rolleyes:
Once I thought 9 was enough, then 11, then 14, then I swore 17 was it. Yesterday 17 became 20 :D. Addictions are dangerous.