Should I get a second Emperor?

Jddailey6

Arachnopeon
Hello! I just got a new emperor scorpion (named Regulus). He’s pretty chill and has set himself up in a nice little burrow in the back of the tank. I have a 20 gallon tank with lots of room for hides and depth for burrowing. I’ve thought about looking at burying some hides as small underground caves to be able to maybe see him more often.
Anyways, I was curious, what’s the success rate with having 2 emperors in a tank this size? Would it help increase their activity? Would they pretty much avoid each other? thanks for your feedback.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
2 can live in a 20 gallon no problem. Would be best to have a male and a female but either way it still has a good rate of success. It definitely wont increase activity. This species is a pet hole lol

Jddailey6

Arachnopeon
2 can live in a 20 gallon no problem. Would be best to have a male and a female but either way it still has a good rate of success. It definitely wont increase activity. This species is a pet hole lol

Lol. That’s what I’ve come to find out. But still an amazing creature to have. If I do get a second one I may play with the tank a bit to see about creating something more for visible happiness. I’ve read from a few places people that have created almost an “ant farm” effect by burying hides that butt up against the glass so when they burrow they find these little underground caves that make them a little more visible. Right now, Regulus is just burrowed right in the back of the tank. It makes me happy to see signs of movement in the mornings lol. Thanks for your encouragement.