Shoe Photography

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There is an article in the university newspaper about peoples shoes. It says that you can tell a lot about a persons personality by their footwear. So I decided that it would be fun to post pictures of our shoes because I wanna see what other people wear. I always wear red shoes. It was difficult taking this picture and the shoes ended up looking pink. THey are actually very red.

Attachments

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I always wear red shoes. It was difficult taking this picture and the shoes ended up looking pink. THey are actually very red.
sure they were jacen. pics of guys butts and pink shoes lol. hmmm. im not about to break out on the camera to take a pic of my shoes that would turn out crappy anyway, so ill just tell you i wear big black steel toe boots.;P

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
hey I like that pic of you Jacen ! I like the shoes, they look like bowling shoes ! Theyre nice ! And the spider tat is cool too ! :cool:

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Can't post the pic, but my favorite shoes are 6" black heels with ankle straps. Very 1940s and elegant.

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Do army boots give you in-grown toenails Dave? i used to get them really bad when i wore them and I know lots of the local punk kids have that problem as well.

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
I've become rather well known for these. I'm always sporting my ninja boots, aka "tabis." (tah-BEES)

Ultra comfort. Ultra style. ;)

-Bryan

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Originally posted by JacenBeers
Do army boots give you in-grown toenails Dave? i used to get them really bad when i wore them and I know lots of the local punk kids have that problem as well.
Well, my feet don't look pretty. 10 years of wearing almost exclusively boots has left me with really thick callous over a lot of my feet. The only real damage is occasionly to my nails if I am booting something. I have never had an ingrown nail, though, nor any other foot problems of a medical nature.

Cheers,
Dave

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I basically went out and got the cheepest pair of shoes I could get my hands on. I don't know what that is going to tell people about myself except that I really don't care what kind of shoes I have as long that I have them.

Attachments

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Vayu Son that stack of shoes is great. I love Converse all stars. I have a pair of red high tops, red lowtops, some blue lowtops and then some monochrome black ones.

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I love skateshoes. Stylish, and they're super comfortable. Of course, I'm not nearly stealthy enough, so I should go with Bryan and grab me some ninja boots. These will do for now, though. Sorry I couldn't include my feet. I just grabbed the picture from the website. Those are Etnies Vallely's, and I also have a pair of DVS Getz...if that makes sense to anyone.
Paul

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well I don't know if you'll learn anything from my shoes that you don't already know, but these are my favorite.

Botar

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
well, I didn't even take the time to arrange shoes like so many of your more artistic folks did, I just took a pic of my foot, with my shoe on it ;)
Saucony all the way.....you can't beat the comfort for walking dogs!

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
and it might help *if* I actually bothered to attach the photo ;)

Last edited: