Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Shoe Photography

Discussion in 'Through the Lens' started by JacenBeers, Nov 26, 2002.

1. JacenBeers

JacenBeers Arachnoprince Old Timer

Advertisement
    There is an article in the university newspaper about peoples shoes. It says that you can tell a lot about a persons personality by their footwear. So I decided that it would be fun to post pictures of our shoes because I wanna see what other people wear. I always wear red shoes. It was difficult taking this picture and the shoes ended up looking pink. THey are actually very red.

Attached Files:

2. Lycanthrope

Lycanthrope Arachnolord Old Timer

sure they were jacen. pics of guys butts and pink shoes lol. hmmm. im not about to break out on the camera to take a pic of my shoes that would turn out crappy anyway, so ill just tell you i wear big black steel toe boots.;P

3. hey I like that pic of you Jacen ! I like the shoes, they look like bowling shoes ! Theyre nice ! And the spider tat is cool too ! :cool:

4. skinheaddave

skinheaddave SkorpionSkin Arachnosupporter

These are pretty close to what I wear:

[​IMG]

Cheers,
    Dave

5. galeogirl

galeogirl Arachnoprince Old Timer

Can't post the pic, but my favorite shoes are 6" black heels with ankle straps. Very 1940s and elegant.

6. JacenBeers

Do army boots give you in-grown toenails Dave? i used to get them really bad when i wore them and I know lots of the local punk kids have that problem as well.

7. SkyeSpider

SkyeSpider Spider Queen Old Timer

I've become rather well known for these. I'm always sporting my ninja boots, aka "tabis." (tah-BEES)

Ultra comfort. Ultra style. ;)

-Bryan

8. skinheaddave

skinheaddave SkorpionSkin Arachnosupporter

Well, my feet don't look pretty. 10 years of wearing almost exclusively boots has left me with really thick callous over a lot of my feet. The only real damage is occasionly to my nails if I am booting something. I have never had an ingrown nail, though, nor any other foot problems of a medical nature.

Cheers,
    Dave

9. Arachnopuppy

Arachnopuppy Arachnodemon

I basically went out and got the cheepest pair of shoes I could get my hands on. I don't know what that is going to tell people about myself except that I really don't care what kind of shoes I have as long that I have them.

Attached Files:

10. Arachnopuppy

Arachnopuppy Arachnodemon

In the summer I just wear these, which cost me 2 bucks.

Attached Files:

11. Tito

Tito Arachnosquire Old Timer

Go figure - one leg, two shoes...

[​IMG]

12. Vayu Son

Vayu Son Avatar of Anansi Old Timer

><

-V

Attached Files:

13. JacenBeers

Vayu Son that stack of shoes is great. I love Converse all stars. I have a pair of red high tops, red lowtops, some blue lowtops and then some monochrome black ones.

14. Vayu Son

Vayu Son Avatar of Anansi Old Timer

><

yeah, they rock ;)

-V

15. Rookie

Rookie Arachnoknight Old Timer

I love skateshoes. Stylish, and they're super comfortable. Of course, I'm not nearly stealthy enough, so I should go with Bryan and grab me some ninja boots. These will do for now, though. Sorry I couldn't include my feet. I just grabbed the picture from the website. Those are Etnies Vallely's, and I also have a pair of DVS Getz...if that makes sense to anyone.
    Paul

16. Botar

Botar Arachnoprince Old Timer

Well I don't know if you'll learn anything from my shoes that you don't already know, but these are my favorite.

Botar

17. Immortal_sin

Immortal_sin Arachnotemptress Old Timer

well, I didn't even take the time to arrange shoes like so many of your more artistic folks did, I just took a pic of my foot, with my shoe on it ;)
    Saucony all the way.....you can't beat the comfort for walking dogs!

18. Immortal_sin

Immortal_sin Arachnotemptress Old Timer

and it might help *if* I actually bothered to attach the photo ;)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2006
  19. powerviolence

powerviolence Banned

I want a pair of these

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.