Shipping

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey guys I was just wondering if I can cancel the shipping if the shipment was already been book. I'm gonna call the usps tomorrow to ask them. does anyone have any ideas ?

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is this a shipment you sent out and want to cancel? Or one that someone is sending to you?

I once had a company send me an order that they made a mistake on. We figured this out via e-mail just after they shipped it, and the company told me they were contacting the shipper to cancel the shipment and return it to them. But... it didn't work. The package still went through to me.

Tokendog

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
usuaully its nigh impossible to get a shipment cancelled once it's enroute. The delivery companies really hate, at least in my experience, any alteration to their package schedules that is not their own fault. If they delay the package, it's fine, but if you or some one else tries to alter it, it's an act of congress.

The only thing one can do is not accept the delivery and it will be returned to the sender, at cost to the sender, at least that's what has happened in my situation.