[Inquiry] Shipping via USPS question

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoachGirl

Arachnopeon
I just placed an order a day or so ago. I didnt know they shipped USPS so I sent my street addy instead of my P.O. Box. Does anyone know if USPS delivers to rural areas if you dont have a mailbox? It's not a problem and Ive already emailed <the seller> asking about it. I'd just like a heads up before Monday when they're suppose to be shipping so I can give them my PO Box if need be. Thanks!

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
They will probably put a card in your mail box to let you know you have a deliverey .If you have a tracking # contact your post office to see.

RoachGirl

Arachnopeon
Thanks. Yeah <the seller> contacted me and got the PO box instead. They should arrive tomorrow atleast by noon. I am counting down the hours.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Expecting a A. hentzi (1/4"), N. chromatus (1/4"), G. pulchripes (1/2"), P. muticus (2") and a P. metallica (1") so yeah Im kind of anxious for them to arrive and I hope they are all ok, but from what I've read on their reviews so far I'm thinking everything will be just fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.