Shipping Spiders To Canada

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I live in canada. I live in a city that only has two pet stores that sell spiders. one is quite expensive and another is cheaper but more than I can afford. It seems as though so many peoiple have tons and tons of spiders. I really wanna expand my collection but spending upwards of 40 dollars per animal gets a bit costly. I have a bunch but I want more and of more diverse species. When I go on many websites they have great deals on spiders that I want to order but I cant seem to find anybody that would ship a spider over the border into Canada for me. Could somebody please point me in the direction of a website that sells spiders or a person that uses this board that would sell and ship a tarantula to canada?

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Getting things over the border as an individual is going to be a pain. I've done it with scorpions before and I wouldn't want to do it again. A much better bet is to find someone who will ship things to you from within Canada. Personaly, I'd recommend Chris at Creepy-crawlies@rogers.ca or 613-829-8116. He's in the Ottawa area and has access to a great selection of invertebrates.

Be sure to mention that skinhead Dave recommended him to you. ;)

Cheers,
Dave