shipping question

Smileyboy

Arachnopeon
whats the longest u ever had a shipment of ts in the mail for? my package has been taking a week now, i really hope they are fine when they get here.

Flexzone

Arachnodemon
Longest was 3 days delay, If you picked Xpresspost with guaranteed 1~2 day arrival time, Have you asked the shipper to file a ticket with Canada post? I know that shipping shouldn't have stopped or been drastically affected as the union and CP reached an agreement.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Didn't happened to me, but I guarantee you this 100% (witnessed that). 16 days, two T's arrived alive and healthy. And both were slings.

This doesn't mean, at all, that 16 days is an acceptable time nor that, like we say in Italy, is "always Sunday" uh. But a week isn't that much, here in Europe it's quite normal to wait 6 to 8 days. Without issues at 99%

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Norwegian customs kept one of my shipments from the UK for a week once. It were in transit for around 10 days, but all the T´s arrived healthy and safe in the end. I wouldn´t worry too much about a week. Since we are a non-EU member that´s the average time it takes for a parcel from the EU to reach us. Never had any issues.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
whats the longest u ever had a shipment of ts in the mail for? my package has been taking a week now, i really hope they are fine when they get here.
All depends on outside temps etc I guess. I have had a delyed package arrive 8 days after being shipped with no DOAs. It was very well packed and weather conditions were good.