Shipping feisty T's

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Carefully

*Tee-Hee* :D

That Pokie MM almost got me Today! LOL - got him in a small Deli-Cup w/ maneuvering :cool: {Scissor Handle & Pen}

How are ya Cori ? :p - Jason

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm doin' okay, Jason! Very much enjoying the plethora of slings I got from you.

However, the T's I need to ship are a little bigger... a 7" MM LP, and a 5" MM G. rosea. The LP is cranky and bitey, and the G. rosea is just plain cranky.

What to do? :confused:

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You live too far from Me 2 show - LOL

I'm doin' okay, Jason! Very much enjoying the plethora of slings I got from you.

However, the T's I need to ship are a little bigger... a 7" MM LP, and a 5" MM G. rosea. The LP is cranky and bitey, and the G. rosea is just plain cranky.

What to do? :confused:
Actually: I am shipping Both in Question, very soon....I could make you a Video through YOUTUBE, and Send - if ya like ;) {a Day or Two...}

TY - I was aiming 4 "enjoyment" :D

I have met some Suprisingly "Feisty" {deffensive ~ *ha-ha*} Rosea MM's B 4 :p & have heard of "Grumpy" LP boys.....But, I have held Every single Male specimen near me....One of my Favs, and never noticed aggitation...

His container needs to be soft-N-cozy, like Charmin, for traveling......GL w/ your Jack Lemmon Grammo :)