She's Alive! She's Alive!

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
(sorry Vayu)
I finally took courage in hand, and dug carefully. There she was, probably finished molting a few days ago. WOO-HOO! I was in the process of cleaning my larger slings and juvie's enclosures out, and decided to try for her.
There was a thick web blanket on top, which gave me a warning that she was probably molting. So, taking tweezers and, my hemostats, I carefully pulled away, tiny bit by tiny bit. I saw what appeared to be a shriveled up t. No! Grabbing my flashlight, I saw that it was empty. (the skin) Knowing that if she recently molted, she'd be in the area of the skin, so I continued.
So, I really slowed down. I saw what appeared to be a leg. (these t's, fasciatums, are so irridescent, you can tell if you're near one) I then took my t herding brush (tiny brush), and carefully still pulled the bedding away. There she? was! Plus, I think I finally have a un-molested skin to send in.
I gently scooped her up, before she knew what was happening, and placed her in the clean enclosure. Poor baby, her abdomen is so skinny! I'll fix that..*grin*
btw, thanks everyone...for being so understanding. Joy had mentioned (as did others), that she may be in pre-molt. So, I kept on misting.
Peace,
Gillian

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yay!
(Does a happy she's ok dance and molt dance for ya)

I'm So glad she's alright Gillian.
:) :p =D :p :)

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

Its rough when they dig, and hard to resist digging em out. Dont worry about the exclamations, I am getting over it - ascending.

-V