Shelby Irwin/Corwin/Marvin ...again!

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Well, Shelby is rapidly advancing in herp capturing! She got two at one time today...I really need to take her somewhere where there are more species than those poor garter snakes she keeps capturing!
I guess it's good practice for later on though!

Last edited:

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Bring her down here Holley. I'll take her out collecting.

Botar

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Holley, did the garter snakes musk Shelby? what did Shelby do if the snakes did musk her?
Ed

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
cool...

Seems that Shelby has a knack for finding herps here lately. Always cool to see them started out right at a young age. :)

It's a far cry better to see something like this that to see the all too common teaching them to kill every snake they come across.

Phil

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
yes, Ed, they ALWAYS musk her LOL
She couldn't care less....she likes gross disgusting things :D
Phil, yes, it's really cool, she's got the neighor kids hunting them with her now, and she's teaching them everything she knows about them.
Also, we gave the neighbor boy a B albopilosum sling for his birthday this weekend...he's now totally into tarantulas too!

Botar, we're there!

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Damn

Damn from hear sounds like your running a child/reptile day care!! I bet that you like it though huh?? On your street your probably know as an "snakeman" too huh?? I bet thats cool that all those people look up to you, that's alot of power huh?? Just carry that out and something big will happen :cool:

Sam,