Shed molt.

Lyra

Arachnopeon
My T.albo molted about 2 weeks ago down in its burrow. It seems to be keeping its molt down there occasionally moving it about. My question is will it go mouldy and rancid?

I'd have to destroy the burrow to get it out and my T lives in the burrow.

Hi
The moult is completely safe and will not go mouldy or rot away.My Albo kept hers in the burrow for nearly 6 months before kicking it out.Just relax and let her do its thing
Regards Konstantin

Lyra

Arachnopeon
Hi
The moult is completely safe and will not go mouldy or rot away.My Albo kept hers in the burrow for nearly 6 months before kicking it out.Just relax and let her do its thing
Regards Konstantin
Thanks. Will do. Just didn't want it going horrible. :)

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Thanks. Will do. Just didn't want it going horrible. :)
Nope nothing to worry about, it will at an undisclosed time carry it out and leave it for you to take!

And just as a tip, you almost never ever want to try and destroy/dig up a burrow to get to a T, they know better than us what they are doing. other than when rehousing.

Lyra

Arachnopeon
Nope nothing to worry about, it will at an undisclosed time carry it out and leave it for you to take!

And just as a tip, you almost never ever want to try and destroy/dig up a burrow to get to a T, they know better than us what they are doing. other than when rehousing.
That's what I thought about digging the burrow. Its, it's safe place to.

jay444

Arachnosquire
Molts are completly safe for the Ts. Some munch on it right after molting to get some moisture back. All Ts push their old molt out of their burrows eventually.