she laid her eggsac!!!

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
well i came home today, and found my H. maculata guarding her eggsac. ive decided ill let her tend it for a while, since its so webbed in id never get to it, and an H. mac bite doesnt sound overly appealing today. anyway, lets all hold a prayer hoping its viable and she doesnt eat it. ive placed her on the top shelf of my t room, with a shirt over her enclosure, so as to block out light. i plan on disturbing her as little as possible. im hoping to get my hands on a good camera this week and giving you guys some decent pics for once:8o .

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrates!@!@!
As I type my "usumbara" is producing her sac as well Im really happy to hear it!! Best of luck to you!

Sincerely,

Brandon

T

Tarantula

Congrats on the eggsac. I have a mature male H maculata that I cant seem to find a girlfriend for. I hope I do before he gets elderly.

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
well i came home today, and found my H. maculata guarding her eggsac. ive decided ill let her tend it for a while, since its so webbed in id never get to it, and an H. mac bite doesnt sound overly appealing today. anyway, lets all hold a prayer hoping its viable and she doesnt eat it. ive placed her on the top shelf of my t room, with a shirt over her enclosure, so as to block out light. i plan on disturbing her as little as possible. im hoping to get my hands on a good camera this week and giving you guys some decent pics for once:8o .
Wonderful news! Best of luck on a successful incubation.

Joy

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good luck to the eggs sacks.

I can't wait to breed a few of our babies. :)